Tuesday, May 26, 2009

For Aunt 'Zie

My sister Susan gets a little anxious when I get slack about updating the Bugle - she needs her Norah fix on a regular basis! We've been out of town and a little busy lately, so last night, while I was moderating a training session at work, I uploaded this picture from a week or so ago.

We got Norah this "Kangaroo Climber" a few weeks back, and it's been a big hit! Not only does it mean that we get a break from chasing her around the yard to make sure she isn't eating too many sticks and rocks, but she also gets quite a sense of accomplishment from making it to the top of the slide. Lately, she has figured out how to scale the outside of the thing, as shown in the picture. I think she gets her monkey-ness from her Aunt 'Zie, who was known to climb doorways in her youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment