Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Norah News: Where's Mine?

Last night, Norah was looking at a book with Matt that showed a shadow along one of the character’s spine. Norah saw it and asked Matt about it, and he gave her an appropriate explanation, which included getting her to feel her spine at the top of her neck.

Later, when I was tucking her in, she asked me if I had a bump on my back too, and we both reached around and felt our spines. Then, she pointed at my chest and said “what’s that?” I wasn’t sure what she was pointing at, but as near as I can tell, it was my cleavage (what little there is!) So I told her it was called cleavage and hoped to leave it at that. She pulled out her own shirt and took at look at her chest and said “I don’t have one of those, maybe when I am bigger?”

Oh boy, I really thought I had quite a few more years before this started!

No comments:

Post a Comment