Sunday, March 18, 2012

Norah News: Quality Time

February was a total blur around here - two birthdays, two work trips, and two cars died, so we bought two new cars.  Add to that a BIG deadline for Matt at work and the usual assortment of winter illnesses and suffice to say, we're glad to see Spring on it's way!

I've been anxious to start wearing sandals again, but with the remains of last summer's final pedicure still evident on my feet, I desperately needed a refresh before I pulled out the open toes!  The way the weekend was shaping up, it looked like we were going to divide and conquer on the Saturday errands, and the split turned out to be girls in one direction, and boys in the other.  I had been planning to go out and look after my toe issues later in the afternoon, but Norah's eyes lit up when I asked her if she wanted to come, so I readjusted my plan for the day - pedicures and lunch for us girls! 

Like many things with Norah, things are happening long before I ever imagined!  While I'm not really a big fan of little girls in nail polish, this was a fantastic treat for the two of us, and I hope we get to do it again many times in the years to come!
Norah got butterflies on hers!  Check out the cool tights from Aunt Zie!

Here's our girl, drying her nails.  She pulled over a stool that was "just my size" so she could reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment