Thursday, September 20, 2012

Norah News: Long Live the Princess Phase!

Over the summer, both kids outgrew almost everything in their closets, including their shoes!  I thought I got away without having to get new shoes for Norah, only to find out she was in shoes 1.5 sizes too small ...oops!  I guess the sandals she's been wearing all summer were more forgiving than her sneakers...  Anyway, this past Sunday afternoon I took her out to get some new sneaks while Roddie was napping.. I was shocked to see these in her size (yes, they are black pumps, they had some nice wedge heel espardiles also, but hallooooo, she's 4!!!)

Needless to say, after she (thankfully) lost interest in the pumps, I was prepared to buy her as many pairs of her gilttery flats as she wanted, for as long as she wants... I never thought I'd say this, but long live the Princess phase!!  I'm nowhere near ready for her to wear heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment