Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Norah News: Tooth, What Tooth?

Norah has had a wiggly tooth the past few days, so we've been anxiously awaiting the tooth fairy's first visit.   I was traveling for business again this week, and when I called home while sprinting through O'Hare airport on Tuesday night, I called home to say good night to the kids.  It was warm out in MA, so they were outside  eating hotdogs for dinner.  I asked if Norah had lost her tooth yet, and it was only then that Matt and Norah realized it had happened!  Apparently it was there when they left school, but not any more!  Well, they never did find the tooth, but when I landed look at what was waiting for me on my phone

Ketchup, runny nose and no tooth!  I love it!

I called Matt later that night for a tooth fairy consult, just to be sure he wasn't planning to leave her a 20 dollar bill or something like that.  I needn't have worried, as he had already found a 50cent coin to leave for her.  Norah was thrilled with her special coin and I am happy to share the tooth fair duties!

No comments:

Post a Comment