Thursday, December 4, 2014

The Great Mitten Match Up of 2014!!!

When the weather turned cold, we started to dig into the bin of hats and mitts.  Every morning, there was a crisis over matching mitts.  Then, there was the issue of whether there were any that fit or not.  I bought a few pairs and they just went into the abyss!  before I bought any more, I needed to get a handle on what we actually had already - so I pitched the idea of "The Great Mitten Match-Up of 2014!" to the kids.  They loved it.  To the point that they were obsessed with it for the few days it took us to actually do it.  
So, one Wednesday night, when Matt was at a meeting, we threw all the hats and mitts in a big pile and matched them all up!  It was more fun than it sounds, and now I know for certain that I really don't need to get any more mittens!!  We threw some in the wash and matched up pretty much all of them, picked out a few that were too small.  I think it has the making of an annual affair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment