Thursday, October 22, 2009

Take Your Kid to Work Day

As I wrote yesterday, Norah and I were working together yesterday. The thing about working at home with her in tow is that you can't really just multi task all day, sometimes you have to concentrate on one thing or the other. So, since it was so nice out yesterday, I decided to concentrate on her for an hour or so around lunch time and take a walk. Here's a picture near our lake... pretty ain't it? Good thing I had my Crackberry on hand to capture these things, I mean keep an eye on my email.

On the way back, I realized there was a great peek a boo window in our newly acquired SUV stroller, so while I most likely looked like a lunatic (the people in our 'hood are used to this, as I sometimes walk over to get her with an empty stroller) I think she had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment