Monday, March 1, 2010

Big News, and it's not Norah!

There are a couple of reasons I haven't been blogging too much lately, one is that I've been writing a lot at work, which, as you can imagine, isn't all that conducive to writing in my free time. Another reason is that I've been really really tired lately. But the real reason, which is related to the tired thing, can be best explained by Norah:
Yup, that's right, Norah is going to be a big sister! Come August, our little family of three will grow to four! Spilling the news got a little complicated due to the miracle of social networking... if you're reading this, you're probably a Facebook friend of mine, and you may also know that a lot of my extended family are on there too. You may not realize that I have a number of co-workers on there too, including my boss. So, I didn't my boss to find out from Facebook via my family nor my family from my boss via Facebook or any other wacky combination therein! Complicating matters was a couple of immediate family visits early on where my long standing and very vocal dislike of decaffeinated coffee gave me away almost instantly and a planned trip to see the in-laws where we wanted to share the news in person.

In any case, here we are at 15 weeks and the secret is out, I mean here is, on the Internet. Norah seems to be looking forward to having someone to taunt, er, I mean play with, don't you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment