Thursday, October 11, 2012

On the Road

I traveled for work a week or so ago.  I've reached a point in my career where I really need to visit customer sites and some industry events to progress any further... not to mention I only started in this industry earlier in the year, so I have much to learn in some regards.  Matt is very supportive and doesn't seem to get too flummoxed with me leaving for a few days, though I know things are hectic for him while I"m gone and he's glad to see me return.  The kids seem to take it all in stride though and now that they are getting much better at talking on the phone, we have a nightly touch base that helps us all.  

The thing the phone can't show us, of course, is body language   Norah somehow looks like a teenager as she sits on the sofa, gabbing with her Mom.
 Roddie looked a little more like the toddler he is on the first night...
 Though was copying his sister by the second!

No comments:

Post a Comment