Friday, June 28, 2013

DW2DT2013: T Minus 10 days!

It's been very stressful around here lately, although I must say, I think we're handling it pretty well... not seamlessly, but pretty well.  The permit was approved last Friday, after a little prompting, and we so the deal with the bank this afternoon.  There is a 3 day waiting period and next week has the 4th of July smack dab in the middle of it, so construction is scheduled to begin the following Monday, July 8th.  HOORAY!

I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared sh*tl%$$ at some level, but I kinda was when we bought the house in the first place, so I think it's in the realm of ok :)  There is a tremendous amount of anticipation built up around this project, as we've been kicking it around almost since we bought the place, and in a very real way for over 3 years. 

The camper is all ready, the house is almost buttoned up for "Tim the Builder" and his guys to begin, our bank account will soon take the anticipated hit... in short, it's go time!

Hang on, it's going to be quite the ride!

S
The End Game!

No comments:

Post a Comment