Tuesday, September 24, 2013

DW2DT: Day 79 - And Then There was LIGHT!

When I got home tonight, check out what I saw:
 
Lights On!
It's been a while since there was progress to see upon arrival, so it was pretty exciting!  Given where things stood yesterday, I was pretty optimistic that it also meant there was a lot of light inside too!  I was not mistaken.  In fact, right now it's like daylight outside the camper window where I am sitting - lights by the back sliders, back door, and 2 flood lights up high on the house!  That's not to mention the plethora of rooms with lights that work inside also!
The kids were pretty excited also, Roddie was very proud to show me that he had his own light and his own light switch! 
Yipeee!
 
In other news, the tile isn't quite done yet...however, in the two areas of the 2nd floor baths where the vanities will go, the tile is complete, including grout - and ready to receive the vanities tomorrow, presumably. 

Kids bath, lights, tile... ACTION!
Further evidence that the vanities are going in soon - they've been unpacked in Norah's room and are ready to be moved!

As if all the lights weren't exciting enough, we pulled down the attic stairs to see if there were lights up there also, and lo and behold - there was the new furnace!  Hooray!  I'll be honest, I didn't look too closely at what was hooked up and what wasn't, but I did see a lot of ducts all over the place!
Hallooooo HEAT!


No comments:

Post a Comment