Friday, December 20, 2013

Norah News: Finally, a Santa picture!!

















 
All I want for Christmas is some new red tights...

If you're a regular reader of the blog, you may have wondered, over the years, why you've never seen a picture of my kids with Santa Claus.  Well, the reason is, they don't exist.  I have one of Norah just before her first Christmas, but attempts in subsequent years, despite the excitement in the lead in, resulted in tears.
As a result, I didn't even try the last couple of years.  However, this year, Norah was so in the the Elf on the Shelf that I thought she might be into it.  So on Friday, her last day of school for the year, and my last day of work for the year, the kids and I headed to the mall, to see Santa, among other things.  Both kids were very excited, but when push came to shove, Norah marched right up to the big guy with her requests (American Girl doll and Rainbow Loom) and Roddie hung on to my leg for dear life.
So, I passed on the professional photos, but managed to get this nice one of Norah chatting up Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment