Monday, August 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSAN!


Today is my sister Susan's birthday.
Those of you who know my sister, know that she is a LOAD of fun to be around. But did you also know she's really smart, beautiful, and has a great way of making those around her feel that way too? Well she is.
I like this picture of her and I (even though it's really not the best, on the surface, of either of us) because I think it embodies her energy. As you can tell, we're sitting around having a glass of wine and obviously laughing and having fun. That's the way it is around Susan... relaxed and fun. Rarely can I recall being around her (as a grown up that is, but that's another post!) and feeling stressed or anxious. Even in Boxing Day Storm-Shopping, which is where we were before this picture was taken.
I thought of all kinds of things to write today, but what I really wanted to say is Happy Birthday to a great sister, who is always there when I need her, even though we're far apart. I am very proud of you, and can't wait to share in your big day! JM is not the only lucky one to have you in their life.
Love hugs and kisses from Shauna Matt and Norah XO!

1 comment: