Monday, July 13, 2009

It's Not Just Me!!!

I’ve had a few revelations these past few days that are worth writing about, but this one takes the cake… I’ll get to the others later, but first I gotta blog about today! Not only was drop off with Norah this morning a breeze, but another mom was dealing with a meltdown that even Norah would be hard pressed to match. I truly felt for the her, cause God knows, I’ve been there, but I gotta tell you, I skipped out of there, with undisputable evidence, that IT’S NOT JUST ME!

I did feel a bit bad at her misfortune, and trust me I know it could be my turn again tomorrow! I also have read and been told that this is normal (or at least typical!) at this age, but this was the first time I’ve seen another kid so close in age to Norah in full-blown-tantrum-action! It was every bit as embarrassing and upsetting as when Norah does it, at least to my empathetic self. My apathetic self skipped out the door, humming to myself “It’s not just me, It’s not just me!”

No comments:

Post a Comment