Sunday, December 20, 2009

New Header

So you may be wondering why all the changes in the header lately. Well, it all started when Norah produced what I thought was an exceptional piece of artwork. One day I sat her at the table with a giant piece of paper and a pack of markers. She spent the next 40 minutes or so trying out each and every color, forming an arc from her spot at the table. I was wondering what to do with this cool drawing when I realized the bugleonline header was over a year old! So, I subbed in the artwork.

I was informed recently by Papa that, while it was nice to see Norah's artwork, he really missed having her eyes looking out at him when he checked for news... so Papa, this is for you! Thanks for the quiet house, comfy chair, and laptop with which to blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment