Friday, May 7, 2010

Too Cute not to Post

After work and daycare yesterday, Norah looked so cute (at least in my eyes) that I had to take a picture. All I had on my was my blackberry, but Norah was happy to oblige and gave me a few good smiles. I was hoping for just one decent picture, but I think all of these came out great, so here they are. Think of it as Mothers Day filler for Nanny, who has been away all week and will surely be checking in here at the Bugle upon her return!

Here's our girl, stump-jumping! Her and her next-door neighbour buddy Jack love standing on the many stumps in our yard and jumping off - glad we never got around to renting that stump grinder...


Here she is, striking a pose, insisting that she carry her own backpack into the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment