Sunday, July 11, 2010

Belly Aches

Yeah, I know you're getting tired of me talking about my big belly, but I kid you not, every time we go out, someone asks me if I am due any day now... mostly I think they feel sorry for me with all the heat and humidity. I think they feel worse when they realize I still have basically all summer left to go!

We made some real progress this weekend on the kids room - Step 1 in Nest-o-Rama 2010! We bought some new furniture and a rug for the room and it really has brightened things up quite a bit. It looks more like a kids room, and less like an office that we put a crib in - the motif we had for Norah! Some of the storage pieces are a LOT more efficient than what we were using, so the room seems much less crowded now. I'm happy, because we're making progress, and at the very least, I won't be digging in a bin for a onesie for Brudder the first week we're home. And as Matt says - Happy Wife, Happy Life - so I gotta assume he's pleased too!

Back to the belly aches - we took a picture earlier this week... let's say at about 33 weeks. And for comparison below is a picture from Nest-o-Rama 2008, when we were preparing the room for Norah... at 34 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment