Friday, July 2, 2010

Sympathy Bellays

Matt and Norah are really starting to feel bad for me, and how uncomfortable I am with "Brudder in the Bellay" So much so that they sprouted a couple of baby bumps of their own.
Somehow, they seem to be having a little more fun with their bellies than I am...
In other news, Norah is becoming quite the photographer. Since we got her a kid-camera, she's taken literally thousands of pictures, and a few have actually turned out kind of cool. As soon as I find a few minutes to download and post them for you, I will - look for them sometime around October :) In any case, her new camera hasn't dissuaded her much from wanting to take pictures with ours - actual camera, or blackberry... so after I took their belly pictures last night, she got this one of me, with the blackberry - not bad eh? It's nice how she really accentuates my girth, and forced me to grin, as I do to her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment