Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cookie Time!

We had a rough night with Roddie last night - waking often and refusing to take a bottle. I am thankful that he generally goes right back to sleep after I feed him, but I'd be even MORE thankful if he slept 4-5 hours instead of 2-3. Anyway, be that as it may, it led to an interesting start to my day. First of all, Norah climbed into bed with me and granted me a snuggle for 45 minutes. Then, as we were eating breakfast, I looked at the calendar and realized I had only a few weeks before I returned to work and decided that it was a good day to keep her home. So I did! Unlike some of our days together in September, the three of us had a great day today! Roddie is more interactive (and LOVES his big sister!) and Norah and I both are more comfortable with her growing Independence. When Matt came home, we were finishing up our gingerbread cookie project:

No comments:

Post a Comment