Monday, March 7, 2011

Roddie Report: Misses his Mommy

Today, Roddie cried when I dropped him off for the first time.  There were a couple of kids there already and both teachers were administering bottles, so I moved an exersaucer next to one where another little girl had just been placed and put him in.  He was happy and started playing and leering at her while I went to fill in his info card.  I came back to give him a kiss good-bye (and steal a glance at Norah thru the window!) and when I walked towards the door, he gave me the big lip sad face and started to fret.  One of the multitasking teachers shuffled over and did a fine job of distracting him, but it marked the end of the easy-infant-drop off era to me. 

I suppose it's a milestone like any other, but it's not one I'm crazy about!

No comments:

Post a Comment