Thursday, April 21, 2011

Roddie Report: We're Moving!

Well, as of about 6:45 this evening, it's official - Roddie is crawling!  As I've written before, he's been close for a few weeks now and most evenings I try to lure him to move across the floor with toys with little success.  It was looking like today would be no different - I was trying to entice him with a toy pull-train when he demonstrated his keen problem solving abilities by simply pulling on the cord that I had left within reach!

Norah was laying on the floor playing with one of her toy computers and Rod wanted in on the action.  It was then that I saw him move hid legs in that crawling way!  After that it was easy and he was moving all over the living room rug!  You can see him here

I'm busting with pride and just as excited as I was when Norah first learned to crawl!  I'm also wondering how our mornings are going to go from here on in, but it was bound to happen regardless!

No comments:

Post a Comment