Monday, April 18, 2011

Roddie Report: Heading Towards Toddlerhood

Roddie has been outgrowing his clothes at a rapid pace!  It seems like things that have fit him for ages have all of a sudden become to small!  Some things I am glad to see go (one too many stains!), some things I don't care, and some things I am really sad to see get passed along.  He has these brown leather sneakers that I just adore!  We always get compliments on them and they just look so CUTE on him!  They are too small, and leaving them on him is going to start to affect his ability to stand and learn to walk, so I really need to move on.  Matt's been making fun of me, and asking if I want to bronze them.  I'm going to settle for posting a picture here, on the Bugle.

Obviously, it'a about more than just a pair of shoes.  We also moved him from his infant carrier car seat to Norah's convertible (and Norah has a big-girl carseat now)  He's learning all kinds of new things, and moving around on his own - not crawling, just moving.  My baby boy is rapidly moving towards toddlerhood.  *sniff*  I don't want to keep him a baby forever, but I'm not quite ready for him to move to the next stage yet either,  Luckily, these things happen gradually, so I can keep my baby a baby (at least in my mind) just a little while longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment