Friday, December 5, 2008

Norah News: 9 month stats

We went in for Norah's 9 month check up today, and, well, no news is good news! She is doing great, meeting or exceeding all her milestones, and, as it turns out is a very good patient. She was very good (and very curious, of course!) while Dr Larry did her examination, and granted him a nice smile and giggle in addition to her intense stare!

She also had a LOT to say about her flu shot! She took the shot like a trooper, but afterwards, was a little clingy, and VERY chatty... I'm wondering what she was saying... "Mom, how could you", "What are you people, crazy?", "I know I just started eating broccoli, but I am going to quit if you ever do that to me again!", "Just wait until I tell Dad/Nanny/Oma etc about this"

Anyway she is still tall and skinny for her age, though closer to the 50th percentile in weight now (must be the big belly!!) 18lbs and 29.75"! Her head is a little on the big side, which I personally attribute to her huge brain (or genetics, Aunt Susan has a big noggin too!)

As Norah gets older, we grow to trust our instincts more - it's easy with her, as she really never gives us much to worry about. But it is still nice to have an objective second opinion now and again, even if it costs me $20 in co-pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment