Friday, August 14, 2009

Lazy Blogger...

Well it's Friday and I spent the better part of my work week writing, up to and including 8:30 pm last night, so you'll pardon me if I don't feel much like writing. It's been a good week though, despite the fact that we're no longer on vacation. Instead of my musings, today you're treated to a couple of pictures of Norah helping around the house.

When it's time to go in the morning, she calls out "keys, keys!" until I get the keys for her, and then she likes to "lock" the door for us. We're still working on identifying which key actually works the door, the truck, etc. but it's as cute as all get out.
She's also become fascinated with the fridge, I think in part from the kid-sized fridge in the cottage last week. Anyway, in this picture she's supposedly putting away her milk, though she was taking her sweet time, getting a good look at everything in there!

Enjoy and have a great weekend! Weather looks good here, so I am hoping to pretend we're on vacation again :)

PS: Almost forgot, further to yesterday's report that Norah said "Nanny" while pointing to her picture, we have seen a close repeat several times this morning. It's more "Anny" than "Nanny" but I am pretty sure, that after waiting so patiently, Nanny will take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment