Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Meet Mr. Stinky and Mr. Baggy

As you can see in the pictures that follow, Norah has become a bit averse to having her picture taken… She used to respond to a request “picture smile” with an adorable toothy grin - now all I get is a sour expression, and sometimes, she runs away or hides! So, to my dear sisters, who are asking for more pictures, more pictures… here you go!





I do, however, have a cute story to share. Norah has a couple of new friends - meet Mr. Baggy and Mr. Stinky.
Original, I know… it all started on a weekend afternoon a couple of weeks ago, with a paper bag and some coloring pencils… Matt cane in and joined the fun with Stinky and the legend was born. Norah will actually ask for Stinky or Baggie by name, and loves to give them hugs and kisses. Tonight, I was working Baggy, and Norah opened her arms and said “hug, hug“ so she gave Mr. B a big hug. Then, we started looking all over for Mr. Stinky … who was no where to be found, despite the fact he was in Norah ‘s arms with a bunch of other random stuff. Finally, she dropped him, and he was found. I offered to operate him for her, but alas, she wanted to do it herself… she put the big sock, er, I mean Mr. Stinky, on her little hand and said “hug, hug” so Mr. Baggie and Mr. Stinky had to hug each other. Then, she obviously wanted to hug Mr. Stinky herself, so I showed her how she could….

So cute, my kid hugging and old, holey sock!

No comments:

Post a Comment