Sunday, November 29, 2009

Life Sized Artwork

One day last week, I got home a little early and Norah and I spent about an hour playing with markers and working on this 'big' project. It's a life sized tracing of her, which I then thought we'd color. Well, we colored alright, everywhere! I think I traced her hands and feet about a dozen times each.

One kind of funny thing is that she seems to like to use the black a lot - crayon, pencil, marker - it doesn't matter. When I was about her age, apparently I showed the same preferene for purple... and to this day I still love purple! My mom, at the time, wondered if I would end up with hyper activity disorders or the likes. In my case, I wonder if we're looking at teenage years full of goth clothing and hair dyed black... I sure hope not. Maybe she'll be like me, despite the fact that I do love purple, I pretty much prefer all my shoes and pants to by black... I can hope, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment