Monday, November 23, 2009

Norah News: Taking after her Mom

Those of you who've known me for a long time may recall that I had my first 'business suit' at a young age - like 11 years old. Those of you who haven't known me that long - stop laughing. I had a greay pinstriped suit - jacket, pants and skirt - from the Sears catalogue. I loved it and I even wore it to school. Let's just say I had designs on a corner office from a young age. Well life has a way of changing your perspective and while I'm pretty happy with my career, I don't have a corner office, but I do have a wonderful balance.

In any case this post isn't about me, it's about Norah. (go figure) She's like me in many ways, both good and bad. She likes to tinker, and figure things out, but she also gets frustrated at times when she can't do something. She also has a flair for the dramatic, which my Mom and husband claim she gets from me (I don't see it myself, but I'm just reporting) I passed by the bathroom the other morning and look what I found! A bit early to be worried about what's going on in the business world don't you think? She looks a bit concerned too...

No comments:

Post a Comment