Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Monday: Special Guests

I mentioned showed you a picture a month or so ago of me and a couple of my pregnant friends... well, I'm the only one still pregnant, the other babies have arrived! On Monday the girls and their families came out for a visit (sounds so cool to say that!) Here's a picture of all of us, with our daughters! Me, Julie and Sue, with Norah, Laurel and Claire.
It's a little crazy to think how much things have changed, from the days when we'd meet up with our bikes, swim gear and car load of other stuff and spend the day on long rides, involving long chats... Back in those days, Matt, Vic and Jeff weren't even on the scene yet, and honestly, I don't know if we knew we were looking for them yet! In any case, it's been an honor to know these ladies and share all the big life changes with them over the past couple of years! Here's to many more to come!

1 comment:

  1. Incredible how much things have changed! I didn't even know Julie was pregnant!

    ReplyDelete