Monday, June 28, 2010

My idea of Heaven

We all have our own idea of what we consider luxury, or heavenly, or even a bg treat. For me, it sometimes involves waking up in the woods, with Norah sleeping softly nearby.... other times, it involves reading a book in bed and Matt delivering me a hot cup of coffee... well recently, I got ALL of that together!

We made our now annual trip to Whittaker Lodge, a jewel in a certain state park in PA, where we've been fortunate to join Matt's brother and his family for a long weekend these past few years. The cabin we stay in is called Whittaker Lodge - here's Norah standing out front on the day we left.
To make matters even MORE decadent, in my opinion, the room we stayed in was a sun room, with views of the lake in every direction. Not to mention there were new beds this year that suited my pregnant body just fine! The beds line up with the windows such that you don't really even have to move to see the view. Here is the view when I open my eyes...
and sat up a little (my coffee was on it's way...)

And lastly, took a peek over to where Norah was sleeping... ahhh heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment