Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Norah News: Running Away from Home?

Boo Hoo... poor me... As my Dad would say to me when I was feeling sorry for myself when I was a kid "Nobody loves me, everybody hates me, I think I'll eat some worms!"
That's it, I'm outta here! I'm running away! Anybody watching? When I was young, and threatened to run away, my Mom would offer to pack me a lunch! I would be furious at the time, but it must have worked, because I never actually did it! I guess Norah didn't need that lunch before she took off... GONE! Down the driveway, got my pack on my back, and the world is waiting for me! Things to do, places to go, people to see!
eh, maybe it's a bit far to walk... I'm taking my car!

Whoo Hoo Look Out World! Here I come!


Of course, Norah didn't try to run away... I just made up a story to go with the pictures :) A little creative licence, like we sometimes do here at the Beantown Bugle! I know she looks like a little boy in the first few pictures, but trust me when I tell you that there are ruffles on the bottom of those pants (which are covered in muddy water as you will see below) and pink trim on the jacket... the hat, well what can one say about a Sox hat? I wear one, she wears one!
Anyway the last in this post, as you may have guessed, is a short video clip of one of Norah's latest fascinations - puddles!







No comments:

Post a Comment