Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Roddie Report: Sick Day

Monday started bright and early as Roddie came in to cuddle (with Matt this day!) and proceeded to puke.  The scene repeated itself once more before 8:30 and it was clear that Rod and I would be staying home this day.  So after we dropped Norah off at school and returned some library books we went home to start our day.  Rod was a little low energy and cuddly to start but before long was his usual self.  As always, I was trying to think of some projects to work on that did not involve a screen of some kind.  Thankfully, I bought valentines on the last possible weekend day and we hadn't yet put our mark on them.  Also thankfully, Roddie is able to write his own name :)
Diligently Working
Kendall's Valentine, he HAD to do himself, because "I love her" 





 
After a while, we both took a break for a couple of rounds of CandyLand.  I don't know how someone can so reliably kick butt at this game, but he does (and no, I don't stack the deck) As you can see, he really hates to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment