Sunday, October 10, 2010

Norah News: Picture Update for Papa

I've got lots to write about as I adjust to being a mother of two, but, as a mother of two, it's harder than ever to find the time. In the meantime, Papa has requested some new photos to show off to their Thanksgiving guests (yes, there is a Thanksgiving in Canada - don't get me started!) So a special hello to Nanny Dot, Percy and Louise and John and Patsy! Enjoy Mom's turkey for us, I'll be missing it this weekend!

Here's Norah making pumpkin cookies yesterday afternoon... note, no pants.
Here she is this morning, looking all grown up and ready to head out to run some errands with Dad
Could she be the next Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerburg? Head to Harvard to drop out and then be rich? I gotta imagine they caused their parents some stress along the way... again, no pants... I LOVE potty training! Also may be time to pass along that hoodie to someone a bit smaller!
Last but not least, here she is last Friday, in an outfit she picked out herself

No comments:

Post a Comment