Wednesday, June 3, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Today is our 3rd Wedding Anniversary! In many ways it seems to have gone by in a blink, but on the other hand, I can barely remember a time when Matt was not by my side. I thank God often for bringing us together... even if he had to use Match.com. We've grown together in ways I would never have even imagined before we were married.

Apparently, I feel confident enough in my matrimonial expertise to offer some advice to our newlywed friends, Sue and Jeff, this past weekend. Without reiterating my advice to them, I will say that it involved teamwork. While Matt and I are still learning every day, I think I felt authorized to offer this particular piece of advice, because it's something that we've got a LOT better at in the past three years :) All kidding aside, it was a variation on something we learned in our marriage preparation class that has stuck with us, and actually comes up often.

And with that, I want to send my love out to the best team-mate, husband, partner-in-parenting, and all around guy that a girl could ever want by her side. I love you Matt! Happy Anniversary.


No comments:

Post a Comment