Monday, June 15, 2009

Norah News: Telling it like it is

Norah has been lucky enough to be hanging out with my parents these past few days. Her Nanny and Grandpa have come down for a visit (and lucky us helping out while I head to Chicago on my first ever business trip since she was born). I've been waiting for Norah to start using all the words she has been demonstrating over the past few months, and let me tell you folks - she is! I am not sure if she was waiting for her Nanny to arrive to show off her new skills or what, but she has become a lot more verbal, and specific in communicating her needs to us.

This morning for instance, I was snuggling her in the living room, as I usually do in the morning when she first wakes up. She wiggled out of my arms and stood on the floor in front of me and said "Bum". I was puzzled for a second, and then I asked, " Norah do you need a clean bum?" She nodded, said "yes" and took off towards her room, where her changing table is.

Oh My.

No comments:

Post a Comment