Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pigtails, The Next Frontier

Well the great Sandal Battle of 2009 has been won - score one for Mommy! After a week of vacation, where she barely wore shoes at all, Norah started off the week with sandals, and this morning was sporting a pair with *gasp* Velcro! She actually fiddled with the Velcro a bit, but seemed OK with leaving them on.

Yesterday, when I picked her up, she had a pony tail in her hair! I've tried on multiple occasions to get her to wear any manner of hair do-dad, without success. The only exception was one day during vacation, where I suspect she liked it because Mommy and Auntie E were also sporting 'tails that day - the 'me too' factor surely came into play yesterday as well.

So this morning, I was pleased when she sat patiently while I put two pig tails in her hair with some cute little elastics I bought earlier this week. She fiddled with them for a minute, and then this:

Needless to say, they didn't stay in long... maybe next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment