Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Norah News: Hair Do!

Last night, Norah took it upon herself to do my hair.

She was sitting on my lap, facing me, playing, as we often do when we’re alone in the evening. As it got closer to bed time, I pulled the elastics out of her pigtails and put them on my finger. When I’m doing her hair, I do this also, and after I gather the hair, I take the elastic off and fasten it on. Apparently, she’s been watching.

She took the elastics off my finger, and put one of her index finger, and one on her thumb, just like I do. She then ran her fingers thru my hair, pulling this way and that until she got the look she wanted, and then she took her hands away – only to find the elastics were still there! She tried over and over again, and each time she seemed mystified that the elastics were not in my hair, but in fact still on her hand!
I guess I won't cancel my appointment at the salon just yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment