Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Working From Home

Norah got sent home from daycare yesterday, and was not allowed back until Thursday. Lest you think she misbehaved, rest assured that she didn't, and she's fine! Just a little virus that's going around. So the good thing about these kind of days is that I'm not worried about her - she's just fine, but the bad thing about these kind of days is that she's fine - as in she wants to play!

Anyway we both have a lot going on at work these days, and the way things worked out, I did a 'split shift' of sorts - worked before Norah got up, and then later in the afternoon, when Matt came home early. I also worked on and off all day, depending on how things were going with Norah... let's just say she came to my staff meeting with me.

There was one meeting I really couldn't miss, so I set Norah up at the table with me with a bunch of things to do - stickers, crayons, coloured pencils, play-doh, snacks... and we played and listened to the meeting at the same time, with me also doing IM's on the side. Here's Norah, ready her meeting - and yes, I had jammies on too.

No comments:

Post a Comment