Sunday, January 24, 2010

Things I never thought I'd say to my two year old

"Norah, you got the beer?"
As we were coming up from doing some laundry in the basement on Friday, bringing up some beer to put in the fridge

"No, Norah, you can't have your own bra"
This morning, as I was getting dressed and she was trying to put one on, and couldn't figure out how to get it under her shirt

"Norah, it's time to go, do you have your cell phone?"
Nearly every time we're going somewhere, it's a toy cell phone that provides hours of distraction, but still...

"Norah, put away your Glockenspiel"
Need I say more, I didn't even know what a Glockenspiel was!

"OK, I'll get you some hand cream"
After I put some diaper creme on her red bum, she was concerned about her dry hands, apparently.

"Boy Norah, that poo is BLUE!"
Who knew blueberries could do that to your body... scary really.

No comments:

Post a Comment