Sunday, July 11, 2010

Catching Up

While we were planning the house renovation, a LOT of things went on hold... as I told Matt at the time, I was biologically programmed to be nesting during that time, but I wasn't able to, since at that time we thought we'd be moving out for the summer! Well now that we're at 'summer' I can't tell you how happy I am to still be in our own home! It still feels a little chaotic, but we're making progress - the kids room at least is looking good!

On other fronts, I've finally added our printer/scanner back on to our home network after changing service providers... it seems like a little thing, but it just never made it to the top of the list, and then once it did, I had to track down the cable and so on...

Anyway since I am now at a point in this pregnancy where I don't sleep well, I've been quietly sitting on the couch while Matt and Norah snooze, and caught up with a few scans for you! Here are the cards Norah made for us at daycare this year for Mothers' Day and Fathers' Day


No comments:

Post a Comment