Thursday, December 16, 2010

Life on the Bottle is Good!

Well, Roddie finally gave in and had a bottle last night! Around 11 he woke up and we decided that Matt would take another run at him.. so we warmed up a bottle, took him into the living room and then.... silence. Shortly after I heard "slurp, slurp, slurp" and then a small burp!

Yipee!

There was none of the (now to be expected) fighting and screaming and thrashing. It was quiet and cuddly and nice! I couldn't sleep, I was so excited, but it was good for us all, I think. I was soldiering on and trying to stay positive, but also starting to feel a bit desperate with my return to work looming! With our 4 month appointment scheduled tomorrow, I was planning to ask Dr. Larry, our pediatrician, for help! Now I"ll be able to report that all is well!

Thanks Roddie (and all you who've listed to me gripe, offered suggestions and help!)

No comments:

Post a Comment