Friday, February 18, 2011

TGIF!

It's Friday afternoon and life is good!  The kids are off on Monday, as is Matt, so I took the day also - we don't have any plans yet, but family time sounds good to me!  We're getting a little respite from the long winter, as it's in the 50's out there today (unless you stand too close to a large snowbank, such as the one in our yard, which seems to have it's own weather system) and no big storms in sight!  We had only one pediatrician visit, and it wasn't for a sick kid!  I was on Roddie duty last night and the dear slept until 4:30 before he had to eat, so I had something resemblance of a full night's sleep.  Norah was up early, but agreed to climb into bed with me for snuggle time, and fell fast asleep.  Matt was home late today and when I got out of the shower, he and Norah were chatting away over breakfast, Rod woke up in his usual pleasant (and poopy) way, I might be finally seeing some progress on my foot, and to top it all off it's date night tonight!  Life is good indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment