Thursday, April 21, 2011

Norah News: Big Girl Hairstyle

Like my father before hers, Matt styles Norah's baby fine hair with the hairdryer after her bath. They have a lot of fun and I think they both look forward to it in their own way.  Matt always gives her hair a little flip up at the ends and she looks as cute as a button.

A while ago, Norah got some hair-dressing type toys - a hairdryer, a curling iron, a set of scissors that sound ssurprisingly real as they 'cut' through your hair.  If you've been to our house recently, you may have been subjected to having your hair 'styled' by Norah. 

Up until now, she's had her few haircuts at Supercuts, where Matt goes.  I haven't been quite happy with the cut, and after a strange experience the last time around, I thought I'd take her to my own stylist.  I go to a local place, and I've gotten to know all the ladies there over the past couple of years and they were all anxious to meet Norah.  Norah was also excited to get her hair styled at the "Girls Haircut Place" and literally jumped out of the sandbox when I whispered in her ear a reminder of where we were headed!  She also told EVERYONE and talked about it non-stop until we got there.  Naturally, being 3, when she got there she was nearly silent the entire time.

Anyway she was great about it and looked so old and so grown up,especially after it was all done... check her out - such a pretty big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment