Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Pros and Cons of having a Big Sister

Norah is really growing into her role as Big Sister.  She helps to feed Rod, she even mixes up his food.  She loves to give him Cheerios, and often jumps to pick up his sippy cup when he drops it.  They both love it when she pushes him in the swing, even if she does get knocked over once in a while.  I also hear my own words reflected back to me almost daily as Norah "mothers" Rod.  I was very pleased when I realized that a) he was strong enough to sit up in the wagon without falling over (strapped in of course) and b) even better, Norah was happy to pull him around the yard!  Hooray!  All in all, I think Rod really enjoys having a big sister.
I guess time will tell how much he likes getting his hair styled...




No comments:

Post a Comment