Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Roddie Report: On the Move - at Night!

Shortly after I put Roddie down last night, he was making a bit of a racket, so I went in to check on him, and this is what I found:
I must say, he was quite pleased with himself, he was up and down, and all around the crib, laughing with squeals of delight the whole time - it's like he didn't realize he could move around the crib!  This new discovery is especially notable because Rod has not yet, to my knowledge, managed to flip over from back to front.  How he managed to get into this position is a mystery, but I suspect the motivation had something to do with the mobile, which he loves, and was hanging just above where is shown in the picture. 

This morning, it was as though it never happened, as he lay, flat on his back in his crib, smiling and cooing and Norah and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment