Friday, April 5, 2013

Foto Finish Friday: 2013 Week 13 BONUS

Tonight's Foto Friday pics were actually taken today - this evening in fact.  It's been a busy week and I was happy to have some low-key time with the kids this evening.  Matt is working on finalizing the house drawings for a contractor meeting tomorrow, so it's just me and the kids tonight.  It's been a long winter, and March did us no favors, weather wise.  Today when I picked the kids up, the temps were approaching 60, so we decided to play outside.  Roddie immediately asked for his hockey sticks and we were off!

Nearly 2 hours later, it was getting dark and I had to order them inside.  They were having so much fun, playing hockey, scooters and basketball, blowing bubbles, chasing Smoke, the neighbor's cat and they even insisted on eating their dinner outside.  I love that they like being outside so much and I was so impressed with how well they were playing together.  I mostly hung in the background and enjoyed the show :)

Warm baths and extra snuggly stories wrapped up our night!

No comments:

Post a Comment