Friday, October 18, 2013

DW2DT: Photo Montage

It's been about 2 weeks since I posted anything about the reno.  The last time I posted, I was tired... tired of living in transition.  Well, we're still living in transition, but it also looks like this will indeed by our final weekend in the camper.  I feel like we reached a point about a month ago where it looked like we were nearly done, and... well, we weren't!  Matt has been working his butt off and I've continued with the single parenting plus doing what I can after the kids went to bed.
 
Anyway, still too tired to say much, but here's a sneak peak at some of the house details.

 
Master Bath Lights

 
Kids Bath Lights

New Floors

Door Casing



Master Bath floor and vanity

Duckie Accessories for the Kids

Kids Bath Fixtures

Inside of the Front Door

Stair Treads ready for install

Baseboard and Stair Trim waiting in the living room

Front Mahogany - pre oil

Finished Door

Installed Treads!

Master Bath Fixtures

Balusters ready for install - dill pickle wall in the backgroud

Newell posts ready for install

1 comment: