Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Norah News: Highlights and Play of the Week

- Potty training continues, though nothing new to report (aside from a lot of daily stickers.) Yesterday morning, as I was getting ready to leave. She peeked her head around the corner into the kitchen, with a slightly sheepish expression on her face, and said "I poo!" Ok, maybe I imagined the sheepish expression, but when I said "OK let's go change your bum then" she immediately headed to her room and change table.

- We had her 18 month appointment last week. A boring appointment, as usual (though Norah may disagree - she had FOUR shots that day!) She continues to be a tall (33.25" - 90th percentile) and average weight (25lbs, 60th percentile)

- That same afternoon, we went to a wedding. Our neighbour, Megan, picked her up from daycare, took her home, and settled her into bed. She was fine, of course. And so were we :)

- I didn't tell much of the cookie making story when I posted the pictures yesterday, but I was pretty impressed with how engaged and focused she was. I'd measure, and give it to her to pour in and stir. She also did an admirable job (I thought) at putting the cookies on the pan. I didn't help her at all with the pan in the picture below.

No comments:

Post a Comment