Tuesday, August 24, 2010

By the Numbers...

As we pass wee Roddie's actual due date, I thought it might be useful to take a quantitative look at how we are doing :
  • First, since I know you REALLY want to know how Roddie is doing... we went to see the pediatrician yesterday and he's up to 8lb 11oz, or about 9oz over his birth weight. He's eating like a champ (oh, how much he's eating!!) and overall doing well - if he'd only start taking his long snoozes at night instead of during the day, we'd be all set!
  • As for me, I'm doing well also and at the 10 day point, or just about at his original due date, I have managed to drop not only the 8lbs of baby, but an additional 30 lbs or so! Don't get me wrong, I still have a baby belly, but I just feel so much more like myself than I have in months! Still about 15 lbs to go to pre-Roddie weight and another 10 to pre-Norah, but one day at a time - I'm just happy to see my toes! Here are what I promise are the last belly comparison shots... first here I am on his actual due date - I hope to NEVER wear these shirts again!

Now, here I am just before we went to the hospital - my facial expression really doesn't convey how HAPPY I was to be getting on with things! Bye, Bye Bellay!

No comments:

Post a Comment