Sunday, August 1, 2010

In other news...

We do still manage to have a little fun around here. We swim in the lake often, and Norah's really coming along. We made a short, but very sweet trip to the big beach at the ocean last weekend, and Norah and Matt went to a neighbour's party with a bouncey house! We were also treated to a visit from my friend Molly, who recently moved to far-off Chicago, as well as Baby Claire and her mom Sue. Norah was really sweet with Baby Claire, first she was fascinated, then she gave her very gentle hugs and kisses and even sang her a song when she started to cry! Somehow I only ended up with a couple of pictures of Molly and Claire, so here you go!

Turns out Norah is not only a Super Hero, but somewhat of a Diva as well. Here she is getting ready to "go shopppin' " Thanks to Oma, who happened to be on the phone at this time and provided a few pointers for her accessories! Yes, she is wearing sparkly high heels (the play variety, I don't own such a thing for her to raid my closet!)
Last but not least (nor so fun) no update would be complete with out a picture of me and all my amniotic fluid, er, I mean big bellay. Yes, that's the same shirt you keep seeing, but at this point I have only a couple that still fit and am not about to go out and buy any more! Rest assured, they do make it to the wash on a frequent basis, thanks to Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment