Saturday, August 20, 2011

Foto Finish Friday - The Back Story

I know I said I wasn't going to post any text to go with our Foto Fridays but I thought this week's deserved a little follow up.  Thursday night, we took the kids out for a walk after dinner, as we often do.  We don't walk far and Norah is big enough to walk on her own (sometimes insisting on taking her baby stroller with her) and Rod gets a ride in his hot-rod car.  Last night, we took a different, slightly longer route than usual.  Here's how things were looking at the half-way point.  

Yeah, that's Matt carrying Roddie and the baby carriage, and I was pushing Norah in the hot-rod.  Thankfully it wasn't the end of our pleasant walk - after a little break and some master distraction by Matt, Norah was good to go walking again and ultimately, we made it home without incident. 

No comments:

Post a Comment